Herringbone Cotton/Cashmere Flannel Pillowcase
• Luxurious and warm flannel with a super soft, brushed surface
• Soft flannel brushed twice at both sides, first the yarn and then the produced fabric.
• Origial herringbone design
• Oeko-Tex certified
• Confection with envelope closure and off white sateen flat piping detail at front right
• Matching duvet cover available
• 95% Cotton 5% Cashmere
Our herringbone cotton/cashmere flannel pillowcase provides supreme luxury and warmth on chilly nights. Cashmere is considered the ultimate indulgence due to the effort that goes into producing it. The wool is combed from Cashmere goats in the molting season, and the spinning is done by hand. Its rich beige and off-white color in a subtle herringbone pattern with sateen piping detail will transform your bedroom into a cozy haven. Pair it with the matching duvet cover, and rest easy knowing that it’s OEKO-TEX certified.
• Wash warm (40°)
• Do not use bleach
• Tumble dry on low temperature
• Iron on medium temperature
• Do not dry clean. Pilling can appear if washed warmer. Wash inside out.
• Article no: 12230020
- Delivery of an American order is carried by UPS with a home delivery service within 3-5 business days. In case the UPS driver is unable to deliver the parcel after three delivery attempts, the parcel will be delivered to a nearby UPS Access Point. The receiver will not be charged for any custom fees or duties upon delivery. The Lexington Company AB will take responsibility of any such fees.