Herringbone Cotton/Cashmere Flannel Duvet Cover
• Luxurious and warm flannel with a super soft, brushed surface
• Soft flannel brushed twice at both sides, first the yarn and then the produced fabric.
• Origial herringbone design
• Oeko-Tex certified
• Confection with off white sateen flat piping detail at front top and Lexington signature logo rubber buttons at bottom of duvet cover
• Matching pillowcase available
• 95% Cotton 5% Cashmere
Our herringbone cotton/cashmere flannel duvet cover provides supreme luxury and warmth on chilly nights. Cashmere is considered the ultimate indulgence due to the effort that goes into producing it; the wool is combed from Cashmere goats in the molting season, and the spinning is done by hand. Its rich beige and off-white color in a subtle herringbone pattern with sateen piping detail will transform your bedroom into a cozy haven. Pair it with the matching pillowcase, and rest easy knowing it’s OEKO-TEX certified.
• Wash warm (40°)
• Do not use bleach
• Tumble dry on low temperature
• Iron on medium temperature
• Do not dry clean. Pilling can appear if washed warmer. Wash inside out.
• Article no: 12230021
- Delivery of an American order is carried by UPS with a home delivery service within 3-5 business days. In case the UPS driver is unable to deliver the parcel after three delivery attempts, the parcel will be delivered to a nearby UPS Access Point. The receiver will not be charged for any custom fees or duties upon delivery. The Lexington Company AB will take responsibility of any such fees.